Thursday, November 17, 2011

The one where I eat Cooper's food...

He isn't eating baby food for those who are thinking "GROSS"!! He eats normal people food. And the most appetizing thing in my house tonight looked like the dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and the sweet potato fries. Don't mind if I do. I love when we go out to eat with Cooper because I order him what I like... the grilled cheese, mac n cheese, chicken tenders, pizza etc. I know he isn't going to eat it all so mommy can have a little taste and enjoy her steak too :) Anyway enough about food, I don't want to eat ALL his chicken nuggets.

Josh comes home tonight and he will NOT be traveling next week. Thank goodness since the fam is coming up Tuesday. I can't say that I got much accomplished while he was gone. Usually when he is out of town, I go shopping, clean or re-organize something. Nope. Not this time. I get worn out being a "single mom" ( I say that loosely)- meaning I am asleep by 9:00 because I can. I am trying to enjoy the peace and quiet and catch up on my z's. Next week is a big week. And for the record I will be going to Walmart at 10pm on Turkey Day. I mean why not right??? I have a kid now so I need the best possible deals I can get on toys!!!!

Yesterday was the first time Cooper cried when I dropped him off at daycare. Maybe I should say bye and just scram when I pass him off. Poor guy, you know when is bottom lip quivers and he starts screaming?? Yea, that is what happened. I felt like crying my self. I know he really really likes it there though. I am thinking by January he will be there full time. He is really becoming dependent on Mommy the days I am home and it is becoming challenging. We will see, I might get cold feet and can't let go.

I don't have any pictures this week. Like I said, I haven't done much! Have a great Friday!!!!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment