Monday, July 18, 2011

The one with the sunflowers

As we are on our way to my company picinic Saturday, we passed the most beautiful field of flowers I have ever seen.... Hundreds and hundreds of sunflowers one after the other!! GORGEOUS! Of course I begged Josh to stop. We noticed people in the field so I knew you could pick your own. I kindly asked if he would pwetty pwetty please stop at the gas station so I could get cash.... AND $23.50 later, I had walked through the field, took beautiful pictures and picked my own sunflowers! Of course I had to fight the bees for them, but they are totally worth it sitting on my kitchen table.



That was my "thing" I picked to do that day as a family before Josh left.... you know what his was???? GUESS??? Get some good beer (shocker) and have a crab boil (another shocker). Two of his favorite things, next to me and Cooper. So thats what we did. Had good ol' crab legs before Josh set out on his Journey.

For those of you who don't know. Josh will be in Germany for two weeks. He made it there safely and has already hit up a few beer gardens. He absolutely loves it there. The people are super nice, laid back and walking everywhere. It's our cup of tea especially mine being as though some people call me "Earth" :)  Hopefully we get the chance to go again next year, since we just couldn't make it work this trip.

We miss you Josh!!!


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment