Thursday, July 7, 2011

The one with the little visitor....

So I walked outside the other morning to water the flowers and plants (shocker) and I noticed we had a little visitor, a turtle!!! He was so darn cute. I wanted to keep him as a pet for Cooper. He brought back memories of my childhood when I found Mrytle. Mrytle was my turtle I found in our front yard when we lived of Lamarshaw Rd. I kept him and took him in, well my parents took him in. I fed him on occassion but you know how cleaned the cage :)  Anyway, we let him go some time after in my grandparents lake. I begged Joshua to keep him, but he said, well you have to take care of him and clean the cage.... I said forget it, so who knows where our little visitor is now... Maybe he's the one eating my flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment