Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The one where we play catch up....



uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been a bad bad blogger again!! Shame on me! We've had so much company in a out lately it has taken me forever to sit down and write. Cooper is already walking it has been that long!! Ha, got ya, but he is actively crawling gaining speed and just this week has learned to pull up on things. Josh says he will be taking a few steps by the end of the month. He is probably right, Cooper is 8 months old today. OMG where has the time gone? I swear I was just preggers! Maybe I wish I was preggers so my weird mayo craving would make total sense. For some reason that is the only craving that stuck with me!

So, let's see, a lot has happened over these past few weeks... My mom and dad and grandparents came to visit while I was off a week (unpaid, blah!!), we had Curt and Diane's just married partayyy, Aunt K and Uriah came to visit, Erin and Ben came for the 4th and Grandma Kay and Dick are coming tomorrow. We've had lots of company to keep us busy. If yall weren't here, we would be there, so it's a nice change to have family and friends here.... We love entertaining, so who is next??? Just bring your own sheets, so I don't have to do any more laundry!!! JUST KIDDING. I just hope I can get a little caught up before the weekend so you folks still tune into my blog.




We are always working on small renovations to the house. Currently our "new" thing is to restore furniture by recovering and painting. My grandparents gave us a piece similar to a buffet table that we have been working on. We kept the original stained top of the table, but sanded and painted a kind of a vintage look to it on the legs and will be adding new knobs. I think it really pops on the green wall and adds a different dimension to the downstairs.


What do you think of the table?? The rest of the photos are from the weeks past. I was selective with the photos... we've taken around 300 pictures, so I tried to get a few of my favorite ones! Please enjoy.















Now this is what you call some family bonding time!!! 


LOVE

1 comment:

  1. i'm still tuning in! :) love you, al! thanks for all the pics!

    ReplyDelete