Monday, July 25, 2011

The one in Jacksonville....

Home sweet home... It feels good to be home in Jacksonville with Cooper. But something is still missing... Joshua. Being here has made time go by much quicker, so I know Saturday is just around the corner. Cooper and I have big plans for the week!! He got to hang out at the pool on Sunday at our friends house. Coop LOVED the water and of course being around 7 pretty ladies! He even skipped his nap that day to hang out with all his Jacksonville Aunts! Ashley is still getting used to having a baby around, we are teaching her things she never knew about babies, so when it is her time she will be an expert! For example, "I didn't know babies need sunscreen!" or "OMG, he just sneezed! Is he okay?" Ashley, he is ok is just like us, only little... here's your sign!! haha Love you ASH!! Anyway, Cooper is with Grandma Karen for a few days. I saw them today, he is doing good. But I think another tooth is coming in! We will soon find out!

Josh is doing good in Germany! Including business, he is thoroughly enjoying the country and the surrounding ones. He went to Austria this past week. For those of you who are Sound of Music fans (like me) you would be soooooo jealous that he got to tour the country side of Austria where the Sound of Music was filmed. Pictures of that coming soon... The beer is getting excellent reviews as well as his colleagues over there. He is definitely enjoying his stay. He is already planning on taking me there next year for a vacation!! I can't wait!

Tonight Kelly and Jason (The soon to be Frotten's) had me over for dinner. I was SUPER happy to be there and get some one-on-one time with Kel and do some wedding planning! As you probably already know, she asked me to be in their wedding. I feel like this is a 2nd chance, to do everything I wanted to do or wish I did, but didn't have enough time to do NOW!! Who knows if she will really like my ideas, but I have been tasked with helping with the center pieces. I love shopping and designing and of course PLANNING so I am ready to begin! I have already been stalking Hobby Lobby and Michaels weekly for ideas and getting the weekly trend of sales so I can prepare to purchase!

Cooper and I have many more lunches with many more members of the family the rest of the week. AND I am taking him to the beach Thursday morning. So hopefully I will have more pictures to come from our trip as well.... here are a few!

Exploring
Lunch time at Bono's!
Photo time with Granna and Grandpa!
Laughing at mommy's funny jokes!


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment