Thursday, May 22, 2014

The one where we cheers the mommas...

Happy late mothers days! At least it is still May, we should really get mother's MONTH!! OK!!! Anyway, as I was going though pictures I realized I forgot to post them. Mothers day was great, relaxing as it should be, hardly any cooking with handsome hubs who does all the dirty work. The fam came over... we had a burger bar- build your own. It was great. Anything on the green egg is amazing, or is it the cook? I'm going with the COOK! 


 Anyway, as we were going through some REAL throw backs, we came across this beauty! Isn't my mom gorgeous (and still is!) BUT I realized how much Addie really looks like me, as a baby. I am doing the happy dance inside. For the longest time I thought I was just the incubator for Josh. LOL. I thought his genetics were so strong, no child would look like me, but I think we found my mini me....



LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment