Monday, February 6, 2012

The one with the 15 month old....

Cooper is 15 months today! He had his check up too. He is 23 lbs and 31 inches long. Doc says we are doing everything right, he is healthy and active. We knew that! Did I mention stubborn??? He is screaming right now because he cant pull the Wii controllers out of the drwaer. He needs to figure it out on his own, hopefully he does soon.... He is LOUD! I do need to start brushing his teeth, how do I do that? He only let's food in that mouth of his....???? I could use some tips :)

So we made a lot of progress on the basement this weekend. We got the extra room (playroom), office, hallway and closet all wired with working power!!! Josh did one room Saturday and was so stoked I had to see what all the fuss was about. So Sunday, I got on my working clothes and me and Coop headed down to do some work!! You know Cooper had his hammer in hand ready to help. We were down there til about 3:30 on Sunday and cooper was such a good little boy. He stayed out of trouble just watching us and playing with his toys. I have a block set that my Papa made when I was a kid that is down there that kept his entertained! Good thing my parents saved those blocks all these years, I remember being obsessed with them. Anyway, I am really taking a liking to this DIY project. HGTV should totally follow us! This will be a success not a disaster though. First I started off with shop vacuuming the whole place. A clean workspace is a happy one! Then it was down to business. I was in there connecting the wires to the outlets. I don't know how to explain it technically but when we hooked it up to the transformer, the lights turned on and the outlets worked!!! We were so excited!! We added a light to the closet that is underneath stairs and installed outlets and overhead lights in each room. Now if we can get Josh home early this week, maybe we can get the bathroom done. Once we do that, we need to get a plumber out to get us water to the bar ( very important!) and then we can start Sheetrock. With all that, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, we just really needed to focus! Hopefully thing continue to go smoothly, keep your fingers crossed. I am super excited to see the final product!

yea, thats me!!!






Have a great week!!!
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment