Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The one with the sick baby...

Don't worry, he is all better now.It was last week that was rough. I am really really hoping he doesn't have my genes. I was a puker. I know that sounds kinda YUCK, but I was. Cooper woke up screaming the other night, of course Josh was out of town. Typically I don't go into his room, but this was a different scream, so I walked in a WHEW... lets just say he was sick and had thrown up. So as I am bathing him AGAIN, and changing him AGAIN, he throws up AGAIN. I felt so bad for this little guy, he was pale in the face and had no idea what was going on. Anyway, this happened a few more times. I couldn't let him sleep by alone, so we slept on the couch. The whole next day he was pathetic but in a cute little baby way. All he wanted was for me to hold him and sleep on me, so thats what we did. We layed around watching cartoons toghether and slept. It was actually kinda nice, despite the fact he wasn't feeling good. It only lasted a day and he was back in daycare running around like normal.

Speaking of daycare, Cooper will be going full time starting January 2012! We made it a year with me working from home, but I tell ya, at the end of these Tuesdays and Thursdays, I am beat. I have 2 fulltime jobs those days. He really really likes daycare and the interaction, so I think it will be a great move for us both. Cooper has this one toy, a hammer, at daycare that he carries around all day with him. And I mean all day. The teacher laughs when she tells me, because he doesn't let it go. She washes it everyday and puts it away in his drawer. He plays really well and shares really well, until one of the other kids tries to take his hammer.... betta watch out, he can get fiesty. Even when he comes running to me when I get there, he has his hammer in hand. We have to pry it from his fingers and quickly give him his juice before he starts crying!! LOL, I guess I will be getting him some play tools for Christmas.

And by the way, I have done none, zero, zilch Christmas shopping. I really need to get on it. Time flies when you have a kid and the last thing you want to do is take them shopping all day. I don't want to start him out too early spending all mommy and daddy's money. He will learn that soon enough!

I'll have pictures this weekend! I think we are going to see SANTA!!!!!


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment