Sunday, December 18, 2011

The one where David comes home...

David is finally home from Iraq!! YAY! He was gone for almost a year. Not fighting for our country this time, so we weren't as nervous every waking day. None the less, it isn't very safe over there, so we are VERY VERY happy he is home! He threw a little coming home potluck shindig. So as usual I over ate and it isn't going to get any better since Christmas is NEXT week! Did it just come so quickly this year or what? We got up this morning, showered and got dressed to go take pictures with Santa. There was not a cloud in the sky and the weather was pretty nice so I was super excited. I got my camera all charged up, found my Groupon that we had purchased for this particular Santa in Midtown and that's when I read the fine print- Only good Mon-Thurs. REALLY? Damn fine print. So anyway we are absolutely going on Tuesday night after work. We are running out of time, so I hope the lines aren't too long. Last year in Jax we waited til the last minute and the wait was ridiculous. Thank goodness that Atlanta has more than the 2 malls Jacksonville has, so there are Santa's everywhere!!!

I got Coop a loop a new car seat today! He is officially a big boy and can actually see what is going on. I just did not want him to have to spend 7 hours facing backwards again on the trip to Jax. At least now we can interact with him a little more!




See everyone soon!!!
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment