Thursday, September 8, 2011

The one where I turn 26 years YOUNG...

....and my little baby turns 10 months. HOLY COW!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe he already has 4 teeth. The front 2 on top are breaking through now, he is almost walking, standing longer solo and saying momma, dadda and bye-bye. He is starting to wave when he says bye-bye. I swear he is the cutest little thing ever. It is so much fun watching him grow (as much as I dislike it). He is in to everything. I can tell he is going to be so smart! He's a thinker and solver.
We went on our last trip to Florida until Christmas (minus Shannon and James wedding in Sarasota). But we are traveled out!! We went down to Boyton Beach to see Erin and Ben for my birthday. What a life. If we lived down there, you would have to kidnap me and force me to work everyday. The water is gorgeous, the town is fun and the food is great. What more could you ask for!? We were on  a boat everyday, one of the days was a 61 foot Viking. Ben's friends parents own it and it needed to be run, so a group of us went off shore fishing. Erin and I of course got sea sick (along with one other girl) and ended up sleeping half the morning. We let the guys do all the work. And when I say work, I say that VERY loosely. There are about 10 lines dropped in the water at any given time.  When the guys saw the line moving they would electronically "reel" in the fish. Isn't that cheating? I was kinda hoping for some blood, sweat and tears.... I am not really complaining because the fish was excellent!! We cooked it Sunday night and it tasted exactly like lobster. AMAZING!!! We partied, watched UF and UCF win and had another boat day. It really reminded me of Silver Glen, a place my folks and I used to go on our boat when I was younger. Only now I understand why Silver Glen was so much fun!!!

One of the fishies we enjoyed eating!!!

The Boat





Josh is out of town on business again. This time he is in Albuquerque. Which is pretty cool cause his Great Grandma McCarty lives out there (Grandpa Butches mom), so Josh is going to stop by tomorrow night and have dinner with her. Good ole grandma cookin, I'm jealous!!! So it is just me and the Coopsters. Some of my girlfriends and I are going to dinner tomorrow night, so I will have some company.

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great day spending time with the hubby and the little one. You can never have too much family time. The days just seem to fly, maybe now since we aren't traveling they will slow....

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment