Sunday, September 11, 2011

The day that will not be forgotten....

10 years ago today, we remember the horrific terrorist attacks against our country and the thousands Americans who lost their lives. I've been up all morning watching the coverage on fox news, remembering and mourning. It is a very emotional day for America. We must not forget what happened, we must teach our children and grandchildren and great grandchildren about September 11, 2001 as it changed America for ever. I still remember exactly where I was when I first heard of the attacks. It seems like just yesterday. And while I really didn't understand exactly what was happening, I knew it was devastating. Going back through all the video footage and photos, my heart aches for those soles and their families. I can't imagine what was going through their heads during this time. This photo is bitter sweet. It represents America will stand together and prevail even in the hardest of times. I AM proud to be an American! Thank you to all who have fought for our freedom!



God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment