Friday, May 17, 2013

The one with Mothers Day...

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommas out there! This is my 3rd mothers day and 1st mothers day with 2 bambino's. It was a great day! Gorgeous weather and great family to spend it with.... We kicked off the day at my parents house with brunch and mimosas and ended with pasta and red wine! Josh, my own personal chef, whipped up a tomato, mushroom and shrimp dish. It was DELISH!! I don't even know why I cook most nights after that dinner???


Jason was in town this weekend too. It so happened to be TPC at Sawgrass. He and Josh went Friday... the most gorgeous day ever. I was slightly jealous. But Josh brought me back a shirt and promised we would go next year..... the gift seemed to make everything better :)


Not much going on here this week, it was a slow one... so maybe I'll tried to tackle potty training again. I need to utilize more bribery. It seems to work well with Cooper. Addison is sleeping most nights until 6-7am. So its perfect for me, the part time work from home mom of 2! And you know Cooper, while he has more of my mild mannered, organized personality he gets his sleep habits from his father. It's 8:30-9:00 before Cooper wakes up each day. On the weekends sometimes 10!!!


LOVE











No comments:

Post a Comment