Friday, May 3, 2013

The one with the flip flops...

It didn't take long for Cooper to get in the true spirit of being a Florida boy! He's wanting to practically live at the beach. We can't even say "beach" without him pitching a fit to go... He's a total flip-flop tot. Forget the sporty Nikes and the hip Converse shoes. He's obsessed with the 2 for $5 flip flops I got from old navy. Luckily I bought 2 pairs because I've already lost one pair! He looks so cute in them, like a little surfer boy with his tanned skin! (I'll make sure next post, I have a picture of Cooper in his flops)


The kiddos are doing great. It only gets better as we adjust to Addison's needs. Cooper is a cake walk. He's pretty much independent, likes to try things one his own, likes to color, play with his sword and Nerf guns, and watch Tom & Jerry or Scobby Doo. He's a total flip-flop all BOY tot. Addison is now sleeping 7-8 hours a night. I am trying to go to bed when she does, so I am getting plenty of rest my self! Life is good, check this photo out... I think both of them are saying, MOM, REALLY?? No more pictures!! Are they twins or what?


One of my best friends and bridesmaid in my own wedding is getting married tomorrow, Ashley. I too, have the honor to be in her wedding. Today officially starts wedding weekend with the rehearsal, dinner girls night and tomorrow is the big day! Please say your prayers that it clears up by tomorrow.... its been raining non-stop since a few days ago. I heard (on my wedding day) its good luck for it to rain, because it washes away everything in your past and allows you to start fresh! So if it does rain, please just sprinkle in the morning to finishing cleaning the way for an long and blessed future! Congrats!!!

Cheers to the Foley's!
 Happy 90th Birthday to Gramma Herrmann!! I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, ok, I didn't take any pictures from the weekend, but I did snag this beauty from facebook! Thanks Lisa! Anyway, It was so awesome to see the Herrmann side of the family. Josh had not met most of them, so it was nice to finally have everyone meet. Gramma is still kickin it. She's rocking out, looks beautiful and is in good health. Cheers to many many more birthdays!! We love you



LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment