Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The one where the games start....

"Let the games begin" read Coopers shirt, the first day of many that he ran around outside without a diaper.... The goal was to pee on any tree, on any bush or the grass. The goal was not accomplished. I gave him a whole juice cup. I for sure thought he would pee. And while I think he loved the freedom he was also scared. When he felt he had to go he would ask me to out his underwear on! We were outside for about an hour and got nothing. I'm not going to say we didn't get anywhere because any day he wants to run around like that or wants his big boy underwear is progress. That all I ask for these days is progress, not perfection.

Today Addison is 3 months old. To be honest it seems like much longer. I guess that's what sleep deprivation does. The doctor  said she's right on track. Almost 13lbs, which is normal. She smiled a lot while he was in there, which is a great developmental sign and her neck strength is awesome. Probably because all the "tummy time" she gets sleeping on her stomach which is a no-no... But hey she sleeps. I've noticed a few differences in her and Cooper lately. Addison is as happy as a clam when she's naked like taking a bath or getting her diaper changed. Cooper used to wail. He hated it. Cooper was such a chill baby, he loved his swing, loved laying on the couch. I feel like he would do it for hours. Addison, the diva hardly sits still. She has started to enjoy the swing more, but her arms and legs are always moving. I bet Josh was like that, he's like that now and I doubt much changes! I tell people I have 3 kids.  You know why??? Because my big kid Josh and toddler Cooper just broke the love seat in the living room. Yea, cracked it in half. Of course I was out of town when it happened and I get a text with a picture of the couch at the street and then a picture of a new one. Sorry kids, no new couch, nice try! Luckily we got the leather lazy boy back from my parents or my living room would held a lot more toys... yikes!


3 months old today!




LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Broke the loveseat?! I was litterally laughing out loud. :)
    We are rooting for Cooper! He will get it! And Miss Addison is too cute for words. Glad to here she's healthy and active!

    ReplyDelete