Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The one with the natsy gram....

We got another nasty gram from the HOA last week telling us our pinestraw is grey....ummmm hello who does yard work in the WINTER!!! The jerks went around the first day of spring sending out nasty grams to pratically everyone in the neighborhood. Its not that we weren't going to add pretty flowers and updated the pinestraw, its just the prinicpal that these people have nothing better to do!! Anyway, this past weekend we did nothing but yard work. Satruday we prepped the yard, pulled the weeds and removed all the dead plants and "grey" pinestraw. We took a trip to homedepot, bought tons of spring flowers and new red mulch. Grandma Karen came intown that evening so we didn't get into much after homedepot, except watch the damn Gators lose to Louisville. Such a disappointing game. Anyway, Sunday, we all woke up and were out in the yard by 9:00. I knew you wouldn't believe me so I have pictures to prove it! Josh and Chris were outside busting their butts, digging the holes planting the flowers, spreading the mulch, weeding eating and mowing. I was more of the supervisor than anything. I planted a few flowers, but I gotta give props to the men. It looks GREAT out there!!!

Thanks Aunt Kelly for the chairs!!!


I love playing in the water



Final Product!

Happy Hump Day!

LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I love that table girly! It is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well... PS little man is getting so big! He is growing into a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete