Monday, October 3, 2011

The one were my hubsters turns another year older....


My loving, wonderful, smart, fantastic, handsome, amazing griller, hubby turns 27 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Joshua! Unfortunately we won't be spending the day together.... no not because I kicked him to the curb, NEVER, but because he is in San Diego for a work conference. Trust me, he isn't that bad off. His hotel is on the Pacific Ocean, he played golf on the edge of the mountains in the sun shine today and he is eating amazing food! Tomorrow he will be in an all day conference so he will need some birthday lovin. Remember he is 3 hours behind us! So no early morning calls :) We did get to celebrate this weekend. We had our friends over for football, beer and chicken wings. Josh smoked a few batches of chicken wings and made a beer can chicken, SHOCKER! He loves his man time grillin. He was saying the other day how he needed a bigger charcoal grill. I think he got offended because I quickly disputed because he has a larger gas grill sitting right next to it. I guess I just don't understand....man code or man law, whatever it is! You can get whatever you want honey... The porch and the basement are all yours! Anyway, Josh comes home Thursday so me and Cooper will cook him something awesome for dinner! Although nothing beats the funfetti gator cake I made him, check it out!


Josh's gourmet birthday cake

Friends

Josh and Clint

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

  1. Allie, I love the Gator Cake you did for Josh what a great job, Happy...Happy Birthday to Joshua love you buddy.....Glad you had a great day !

    ReplyDelete