Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello family and friends! I've been a horrible blogger these past few weeks, shame on me! I hope to get back on track starting TODAY. The days slip out from me and before I know it, I am waking  up for work, AGAIN! We've been a busy McCarty family roadtrippin', campin' and parentin'. Cooper as you might imagine is growing ever so quickly. We have had a few milestones over these last few weeks. We started some serious teething before memorial weekend and last week a bottom tooth popped through. It is the cutest wittle toofers I have ever seen. Probably because the weeks leading up to the showing was tiring. Coop was waking up in the middle of the night screaming and just looking so miserable. You think I would have been used to being woke up during the night, but I got used to the 8 hours of sleep again real quick. Needless to say, we are back on our normal sleep routine.... but I've got 20 something more of those toofers, right? Another awesome Cooper milestone is his babbling. He talks to him self, talks to us, talks to his animals and I swear he has said Mamma!! well at least that's what I hear =) Finally, you will be excited to know Cooper is a crawler! Yes, he is mobile and he is quick. He is just like his daddy, always gotta be moving a doing something. This kid can't sit still. It won't be long before I need to invest in a leash....totally kidding. You know I am not that kind of mom. But if he is anything like his dad, which is proving to be true more and more every day, it may be something to consider....

Josh and I are fabulous! We are doing big things and making progress with a lot around the house. Our ongoing project is obviously the basement. We actually just bought the wood today to start the building the bars, so hopefully in a few weeks we will have something to show for it. I'm always wanting to paint. I think I have about 100 plus paint chips. Hopefully next weekend I can make up my mind and paint something, of course while consuming wine! We are constantly trying to keep up with the yard work. The dang rabbits keep eating my pretty flowers. I feel like we are always at homedepot buying new plants and flowers. Maybe I should google the flowers they don't eat. There's a thought! We still don't have a lawn mower, so the day before we headed to Florida our neighbor mowed our lawn! Super nice of him, we obviously couldn't take a hint. The week before he kept telling us to borrow it. LOL. I wonder how long we can hold off buying a lawn mower now??!

Pictures to follow, hopefully tomorrow.

LOVE

2 comments:

  1. Haha that video was to cute I'm surprised he didn't try and eat the popcorn.....Love the Music as well

    ReplyDelete