Sunday, June 12, 2011

The one with the weekend projects....


ELOOO!!! Happy Sunday everyone :) Another weekend come and gone.... Don't they just fly by? After 2 consecutive trips to Home Depot in one day, Josh started and finished the walls for the bars in the basement! The project was a lot easier than he thought and didn't take that long to complete. I think he can take on anything down there. The next project is frame a few closets and hang some doors, before the dry wall. The dry wall we will NOT be doing ourselves.


While Josh did his manly building in the basement, I had my own girly fun. I painted the front family room and sewed some pillows. Just call me Martha Stewart. We are slowly adding color to different rooms in the house, so it doesn't look like you are walking into the same room. I also had to order the fabric for the window treatments. I will be making the curtains for this room too. Curtians plus a few more pillows and that'll do it for this room... except for the wall decor, but it's always so hard to find things we like.




I know you are dying to know about Coop. He had his own fun crawling around the house bumping his head on the table, chairs and walls and drooling all over the hardwood floors. I am not going to be able to keep the floors clean enough, EVER. He is so mobile now its awesome though. He wanted to be held so badly before and now that he can explore new things himself he loves it. He also loves the pool! We took him over to our friends Saturday afternoon. He is definitely an outdoors kinda kid, thank goodness. He isn't cranky whatso ever when he is out there, probably because he gets so much attention from all the ladies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment