Thursday, September 8, 2016

The one with the Tooth Fairy...

As I was writing my previous blog, it was school bus drop off time and not much to my surprise, Cooper lost his first tooth! That's right we are officially losing baby teeth. I definitely sent him to school, with a Ziploc baggy labeled "My Tooth". The wiggly teeth make my stomach turn- that's something I can't handle, blood, throw-up anything but a wiggly tooth! Cooper told me his teacher used a tissue and pulled it out when he got there. ha-ha! I'm such a weeny. But in all seriousness, this is a huge milestone that actually makes me sad.... Kindergarten, bus riding, baby teeth losing, what's next a GIRLFRIEND!???!!! Lord brace me for that day!




P.S. I hear the going rate is NOT $1.00 for the tooth fairy anymore! Daddy bring home the big bucks!!!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment