Monday, August 17, 2015

The one with my little secret...


SHHHHHHHH!!! Don't tell- but this is kind of embarrassing but my favorite fast food restaurant is White Castle. And if you live in Florida, like me, the only White Castles you can get are in your local grocery’s freezer section. So when we were in Ohio a few months ago, we were on our way home from a long day at the zoo, I was taking a small cat nap in the front seat. I woke up to Josh slamming on breaks and doing a hard right turn. Instinct of course sets in, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? I look right and saw those lights beaming over White Castle. It was like heavens gates opened and were shinning down. I was grinning ear to ear. I know it sounds so ridiculous, but those hot fresh little squares are AMAZING (and no I am NOT pregnant). I just really really like White Castle. So, we ordered and I savored it. And in between bites, I kept telling Josh how amazing and thoughtful he was. I know, its embarrassing, I even have pictures to prove it. I don’t often right about just me, so boom- there it is. I’m in love with White Castle. The crave is a powerful thing...



Love

No comments:

Post a Comment