Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The one where Cooper makes me belly laugh...

So I thought this would be a funny one to share, Cooper says the funniest things... (Addison will be there one day, she is almost making complete sentences!!) But, I think I get in a good belly laugh daily from Cooper daily on the things he says. He’s becoming quite the Christian, scholar and teenager… so with that, I hope you enjoy this as much as me-

The last time we were at McDonald's, my juice box did not have a straw, so I had to drink it like a beer.

Mom Jesus told me I don’t have to eat all my food.

Me: Cooper what is your sister doing?
Cooper: I don’t know, she’s being quite as a mouse.

Mommy did you know that witch and bitch rhyme?

Mommy, are there bad people in this world? Is it because they don’t know Jesus?

Uncle David told me that when I fall down and get a boo boo, I need to be tough. I need to be a tough guy all the time. (If you didn't know, David is our USMC devil dog!)

I slept in a really long time today, like daddy, so I can be big and strong.

Mom, you need to drink water all day long. It helps you poop.

Mom, I need you to do me a favor today, can you vacuum my room again?

Mommy, I slept with my eyes closed last night, did you know that?


You know, now that I think about it... I actually may take some of his advice, he is pretty smart for a 4 year old!



LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment