Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The one with the DIY project...

As many of you know, I am a big lover of pinterest and with that love, I find projects to do. Well actually for Josh to do and for me to manage. I am the house project manager. So anyway, I found this plank wall I just LOVED. So, I calculated out measurements and created a list of supplies. Then I called my dad to assist me at Lowes. I needed his help with the kids, help with navigating through the hardware store and his big ole green truck for the wood I needed. So with his help, I was able to get the supplies during the work week so come Friday night, once the kiddos went to sleep, Josh and I could have a date night in the garage.  Thank goodness for Josh's precision and patience with me, without him, the project would not even come to life. It turned out PERFECT!!! What do you think??








Love

No comments:

Post a Comment