Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The one with the roadtrip...

We successfully made it through our road trip to Atlanta a few weekends ago. This is noteworthy, because it was Coopers first road trip as a potty trained tot AND Addison took her first wobbly steps. Both HUGE events. I am amazed daily about how fast Cooper is growing and how much he knows. Nothing gets past him, I mean nothing. Just when you think he isn't listening he spits out the only bad word you say. So, I'm locking it up and throwing the key away. I gotta be on my best behavior. He's a true human sponge. The last thing I need is for him to start Pre-K or Kindergarten with a potty mouth. I'll make sure he knows to always say he learned it from TV! Addison did amazing on the trip, most noteworthy was sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG!!! If you know her, you know that sleeping through the night isn't her BEST quality, especially in a different place. But she did it!!! Check out the CUTEST video of the 2 kids on the trip. You'll love it....




So we have a walker, not a full blown walker, but Addison will walk across the room. I forgot how cute lil bambinos are as they are learning to walk. And Cooper is such a good big brother. He and I will sit on one side of the room and Addie will walk to us. They both crack up laughing. The best part is Cooper says, MY TURN and he starts on the other side and slowly, walks, kinda of like a zombie to me, with his arms straight out. Its hilarious, then he falls into my lap. Just like Sis! So Addie is walking just in time for her first birthday!! Can you believe that she is turning 1 a week from Saturday! Where has the time gone?? Oh ya,
we blink our eyes, and here we are. SLOW DOWN LIFE.... so I have some great pictures of the little turkey's that rule the house!!!






LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment