Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The one with Daddy's projects...

It's no secret, my kids LOVE Daddy!! And the second Daddy get his tools out, Cooper runs to grab his tool bag and Addison follows behind. We've been doing a few projects around the house recently (yes, still working on the deck, LOL) but I think Josh is starting to understand why I can't keep the house spotless. Every time I go to do something, a little kiddo is at my feet, pulling on my pant legs or simply trying to help. And the explanation process isn't so easy, everything is but Why? Why are you doing that Mommy? etc, etc, So Josh has been getting into a few things around the house lately and finds the little ones literally climbing all over him!! And then you have mowing the lawn, OMG, Cooper wakes up almost every day, saying Daddy can we mow the lawn. This kid is going to have his own lawn business one day! He just absolutely loves it, as long has he has on his ear muffs!







Josh is truly the weekend warrior. He works his butt off during the week not to slow down a tick come the weekend. Last weekend he hand made me shutters for the house and a shelf. AND he hung all the shutters himself. Who knew he was such a handy man. He says all I need to do is show him exactly what I want and he builds it (oh yea, I have to paint, he hates painting!) Talk about awesome  :)

Sunday Morning
 
BOOM! Sunday afternoon
Pinterest project, Bathroom shelf


LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Love the shutters! Glad to hear the WHOLE family loves doing house projects and enjoy the weekends together. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete