Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The one with the month of Addison...

Happy February everyone- Addison's month, less than 3 weeks she will be here. I feel good other than being LARGE and exhausted. But overall, no real signs of labor. But I guess I didn't have that with Cooper either.... So keep us in your prayers that we make it to the 22nd of this month! We aren't quiet ready for her to make her grand entrance into this world... but I've made a lot of progress. Clothes and Blankets are washed, diapers and wipes purchased, walls painted purple and car seats clean. I know your thinking WHAT else is there? But I've got to add those last touches to the walls, like hang pictures and wall art, I've got to dust off the pack-n-play, wash the bottles.... there just seems like so much. And as far as breast feeding, that will be a game time decision! Not sure if I am willing to make that commitment. While I know its wonderful bonding time and great for the baby, I can't leave my main squeeze Cooper hanging. I don't want all these changes to happen where he isn't invovled. And from what I can tell with him being around other babies, he likes to help feed (and then steal their toys later!) Overall, I think he will be a great big brother. He has been helping Josh and I through the nesting phase. I'm loving it. It's something I didn't get to do with him, so to me this is fun! I love organizing and decorating anyway! I'll keep you posted on what the room looks like. I'll probably have a few pictures by next week. But until then, I'll leave you with these...



1 comment:

  1. He is such a Ham......I so enjoy reading your Blog, and these pictures of Cooper are Awesome

    ReplyDelete