Monday, June 18, 2012

The one with Fathers Day....



Happy Fathers day to all the Dads out there. I hope you all had a GREAT day and did whatever your heart desired. Josh's heart desire, was what I planned:) Breakfast in bed, (of course, because thats only my favorite thing to cook)- And I think it's my favorite thing to cook because I enjoy waking people up... always, have. Weird I know. So he had breakfast, followed by rushing to get ready for the Braves game. We had shadded seats so the game was great. Minus the Braves losing again. It was still cool to be there and of course enjoy and ball park hot dog!!Oh yea, I did it! Anyway, we definitely enjoyed the game. I know Josh did too. Hopefully it will be a tradition amongst the McCarty boys. Hopefully they will continue to invite me :) So we didnt go out to eat, Josh as you already know, wanted to cook his own dinner on Fathers Day, thats how much he LOVES his green egg. I did make (one) of his favorites Saturday night, Shrimp Fried Rice with egg drop soup. I am not a good Asian Cuisine cook, but he ate it. I need practice.My speciality is Mexican!!! Speaking of, Happy Mexican Monday- I hope you all are enjoying a taco. We are making shrimp ones tonight!!! Woot woot.

2nd Fathers Day, 2nd Braves game! The Tradition begins!!!

Have a great week!!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment