Monday, June 18, 2012

The one with the Brewer family...

Happy Fathers Day weekend to all the dads out there... I wanted to post this earlier this weekend, but I just didn't get to it. We had the pleasure of hosting Aunt Kelly, Uncle Ricky and Uriah last weekend. Whenever we have family in town, we sure eat good! You know Josh showed off his skills on the green egg. We smoked baby backs on Satuday and steaks on Sunday. Anyway, of course I had to show Aunt Kelly a taste of shopping in Atlanta, I took her to Ikea. And while we sped through there, we were still there for an hour and didn't hit it all. I swear I could spend hours in there, and totally have before. When I was pregnant with Cooper I used to wake Josh up on the weekends and demand a trip to Ikea. No, not for shopping for the Mac N Cheese. Yes they have a cafeteria there right when you walk in! Heaven for a pregnant chick!! LOL anyway...

I am totally are carnivore and just HAD to post these!!




We took Cooper to the aquairium on Sunday. His "first" real trip. Last time we took him at 3 months old, he slept the whole time. So this time he was running all around, looking at the "fishies" with his cute little face pressed up against the glass. He LOVED it. And when I saw loved it, he was like a perfect angel, not running to far away from mommy and if he felt like he was too far he would run right back to the stroller. He was slightly intimitated by all the people which waas cool to see. Only because you knew he wasn't going to run away. But seriously, I was so impressed with his behavior. Aunt Kelly said he totally has my personality. Atleast he has something of me, becuase he looks like a mini me of Josh.





The fam stayed through Tuesday, becuase we hit up the Braves vs. Yankees game. And I have to tell you, I was totally nervous about bringing Cooper and how he would act sitting through a game. But again he totally impressed me. He stood in front of us for the 8 innings we were there and was again, an angel. He got him a braves tomahawk and he was totally content. We bought him cotton candy and he did NOT like it!!! What kid does not like cotton candy??? I suppose that it is a good thing. But Cooper really did love the game, he started to clap and "cheer" (aka squeal) when the crowd clapped and cheered. He is going to grow up loving sports. Now we just need to get him to a Florida game this season. Before August, he WILL know the gator chomp. I am already working on it :)






NascarCooper, Granna,Grandpa and GG Butch are PROUD!!



LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I just love love love the picture of Cooper with that mean look at his face too funny....Glad yall had a good time with Kelly, Ricky & Uriah.......I so enjoy reading your blog, sound like Joshua had a GREAT Father's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete