Thursday, July 12, 2012

The one with me and Cooper....

Josh has been out of town this week, so its me and the Coopster... which means another week of me eating chicken nuggets and french fries with the little one. In other words, no fancy cooking. Not that my cooking is "fancy" but its much easier to pop in some nuggets than anything. So I made enough chicken nuggets for me and Cooper to share. We got in bed and watched some cartoons. Well I tell ya, that's the last time I share with him! Cooper ate about 8 nuggets ( way over half!) and when I went to put a fry in my mouth he would say "mine! mine" and took it from me. So needless to say, we are working on sharing. Because why? Sharing is Caring.... anyway, he had a good time "breaking the rules" and eating in bed! Mommy was tired, So I was in bed at 7:30!!! YES you read that right! I got 11 hours of sleep last night, oh it was great! Much needed for sure. So today, I have a little more energy to play with Cooper. Luckily it was raining and that was totally entertaining to him, so I stripped him down to his diaper and let him have his fun spalshin in the puddles....




LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment