Sunday, May 13, 2012

The one on Mothers Day....


Happy Mothers Day to all the mommas out there!! My mothers day was fantastic.... first of all, Cooper slept until 9:45, only because Josh went and woke him up, he totally would have slept later. 2nd, Josh brought me mimosas and breakfast in bed, not just breakfast- but my favorite, 2 eggs over easy, toast and bacon. It was delicious, did I mention I was watching Friends all morning, yes, Friends!! So you know I was in heaven!!!! Anyway, it was raining all day, so we stayed in doors and watched a few movies. Cooper made me 3 beautiful cards. Josh had him bring them to me all throughout the day, 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 right before dinner, where we went to Bonefish Grill. It's our favorite place and ironically where we had our first date almost 4 years ago... who would have thought then, that we would be having our Mothers Day Dinner there... it was a wonderful day, more than I could ask for. I am a blessed mommy, to have such a smart and handsome baby boy and blessed to have such a loving husband. Cheers to all the mommas out there, specifically my mother, who taught me everything I know who has so much love in her heart, thank you MOM!!!

Can I please have some BangBang Shrimp??????






This is Cooper first time on the rocking horse, it was mine when I was a youngin. He loves it!!!

Have a great week!!!!!

LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love your Hair cut it looks great, love the Family Photo of u guys...........And that Video is toto funny, I've watched it about a dozen or so times, Cooper is so funny glad he's not scared of it, rocking back and forth like that !!!!...Glad you had such a great Mother's day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete