Saturday, April 16, 2011

The one with Grandpa Butch....

Happy Saturday! It is absolutely gorgeous here in Atlanta and I'm sitting indoors.... what is wrong with me?! Well ok, I was outside for about a half hour PULLING WEEDS, really, what is wrong with me?! I walked out the back door and all I saw were weeds. They bothered me so badly I was on my hands and knees pulling them. I now have a new appreciation and understanding as to why my parents spent their weekends outside. It is hard work keeping the yard up to par.

Cooper is taking is morning nap and Grandpa and Josh are working in the basement. So I have a little quiet time to myself, other than the hammering I hear from downstairs every now and then. Grandpa and Josh are installing all of the outlets and lights and doing all the wiring in the basement today. As you probably know, Josh wants his man cave up and fulling functioning by football season! So, we are going to be VERY busy until August. I said I would help paint. That's about all I am good for! Josh has spent countless of hours designing the basement from the outlets to the TV's to where we are going to put the couch... I am so anxious to see it complete. I just know it is going to be awesome, a true man cave....


Weekend picture preview...


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture...and that smile!!! I miss that smile already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete